Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ULTA %40 OFF SALE


I just HAD to share this with everyone in case you haven't already heard.  Ulta stores and Ulta.com are having a %40 off sale for NYX, Almay, Physicians Formula and Revlon.  The sale runs now until Saturday, September 29th.  I also just saw on the website that today only - Wednesday the 26th, they are offering free shipping PLUS a free gift with a $35 purchase from 10 am to 4 pm.  This is a great deal!!

I have been in LOVE with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm! It lasts all day and doesn't have a nasty taste.  There is a really nice variety of colors and it retails anywhere from $7 on sale to $9.  Right now Ulta has them for $5.49!! I wanted to actually share these with everyone because they're so great.  I'm not one to re-apply lip color.  Once I put it on, I mostly just stick with chapstick for the rest of the day.  So it's nice to have a pretty stain that I can just apply chapstick over. Another thing very worth mentioning is that this stain isn't dry like most other stains.  Here is a few I pulled out of my purse.  These are my favorite colors at the moment and what I carry in my bag with me. 



Just one more to share with you.  I got this picture from the Physician's Formula website.  This is the lash boosting eyeliner.  I have NEVER been good at putting on eyeliner until my sister introduced me to this one.  The tip is so fine, it's actually kind of hard to mess up.  I don't really buy into the claims that it fattens up my eyelashes because I've been using it for months now and I don't notice a difference but the eyeliner is so great that I don't even care.  I recently purchased this on sale at CVS 2 weeks ago for $11.49 and it's on sale at Ulta right now for $6.59!!!! Ugh, Oh well!! This really is a must try, especially if your incapable of making even wings or a straight line with your eyeliner like I am :)

 Anyhow just thought I'd share this great sale with you all.  Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Last week ar CVS they just had buy $10 of PF and get $7.CVS bucks. I almost got that liner! But got the lash enhancing mascara instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always miss those sales :/ let me know if u come across it again Michelle. I had to sit through a 4 hour sexual harassment Class at work today & picked at my nails the whole time. It didn't end well. But I haven't had time or inspiration to do any nail art recently. I'm bummed out about our move. How about you do a guest post for me?????

    ReplyDelete